We have just released an IMPORTANT update the the Harcourts Trust Accounting System for QLD users. In this release we have made the following changes:
- Seller/Client name will now appear on Trust Receipts next to 'For and on behalf of' to ensure they now comply with QLD Legislation.
To ensure you also comply with legislative requirements please search for your office in the Directory of H1 / Edit Organisational Unit / Contact Tab and fill in the Principal Details section which includes - Licensee's Name and Licence Number as shown below: This will then show on the Trust Receipts.
To download the Trust Update please watch the following video or follow the instructions below:
- Login to HarcourtsOne
- On the Dashboard find the Products and Services Module
- Click Technology then click Services
- Click on Technology Downloads
- Click on Trust Update Australia
- Once the Jave HPS file has downloaded click on it open. You should then be prompted to make changes to your computer- click Yes.
- You should then get a pop up window and the top option on the right should be Unzip, click this and you should get a notification that 31 files have unzipped successfully. If this is the case you have now successfully updated your Trust Accounting System.
- If you get an error when Unzipping use Windows Explorer to navigate to your downloads folder. In your downloads folder right click on Java HPS and run as administrator then repeat step 6.
If you have followed these steps and watched the video and still can't get the update to work please contact the Business Operations Manager in your State or the Harcourts Helpdesk on 1800 355 529 / email@example.com